NRCO currently has an opening for Renwable Energy Analyst. This position will be responsible for market research, maintaining key information on member power supply portfolios and assisting with RFPs for various renewable technologies and project implementations.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your application HERE. (NOTE: The Application link to an ADP website with an ACES logo. ACES Provides Human Resources, Benefits and Payroll services to NRCO.)
- At a minimum, a candidate must possess a technical or business undergraduate degree (e.g. Business, Engineering, Environmental Policy, Accounting, Finance, Economics)
- Familiarity with renewable energy development, and incentive schemes desired.
- Understanding of wholesale energy markets desired.
- Strong ambition to learn and ability to communicate with people of different professional backgrounds.
- Desire to learn and understand renewable energy development requirements
- Desire to learn, understand and communicate renewable energy financing methods.
- Ability to perform industry analysis, and develop strong visual presentations synthesizing key industry trends.
- Strong computer and internet research skills; especially MS office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Skill in customer relations, interpersonal relations, written and oral communications.
- Ability to aggregate large amounts of data from numerous sources into concise report/presentation.
- Ability to take on new responsibilities in a growing organization.
- Market research and presentation development on key industry trends.
- Authoring the quarterly newsletter, press releases, and coordinating website maintenance.
- Track member power supply plans.
- Work with IT on the tracking of renewable energy system performance for member projects
- Assist in the origination of renewable energy transactions with counterparties for participating NRCO members.
- Assist in the implementation of Community Solar projects
- Communicate with developers in the issuance of renewable energy requests for proposal
- Coordinate with consultants as needed.
- Investigate new renewable energy, emission programs and environmental policies.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information orally.
- Provide reports, presentations, and responses to information requests from the NRCO Board, Members and NRCO staff.
- Any additional responsibilities assigned by management.